The gradual easing of the lockdown has led to a not so surprising increase in the demand for face masks and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE's). The demand will continue to increase as more people resume work, shops, and gyms begin to reopen.
Prior to the gradual ease of the lockdown, local production could not sufficiently service the demand, how much more now.
Here are some things to consider if you wish to import Face Masks for any reason, be it to donate to your community hospital, or for your employees etc.
- PRODUCT QUALITY – Customs will not hesitate to return any substandard product at the border. Before you commit to a supplier, ensure that their products are FDA and CE certified. So how do you ensure FDA and CE approved products?
- You can request verification of product certification.
- Check their history. In doing this you need to ask the questions;
- Have they imported these products before?
- Who are their Clients?
- Have they had quality complaints before?
If the answers to these questions are all positively satisfying then you can consider the next factor.
- COST – A lot of people make the mistake of sourcing based on cost not quality. These products in question (Face mask, Coverall Suits, Disposable Gowns) are sensitive products that cannot be compromised in terms of quality. So, sourcing based on the cheapest may lead to purchasing sub-standard products which will be repatriated with immediate effect at the border. The key is to get the best quality at a relatively lower cost.
How do you get quality Face Masks and PPE’s at a cheap cost?
It’s simple. Source for the best quality and when you find it, haggle for the lowest possible price.
- SHIPPING – This is the most important aspect of importation. There are two things to consider when shipping ;
- Time – These are time-sensitive products as they are used daily. A day can save or lose a life. So it is imperative that the products are delivered to your door on time, without incurring extra costs.
- Safety- It is one thing to get your products on time; it is another to get viable products. You cannot trade one for the other. Your suppliers should ensure the shipment and delivery of viable products on time.
At Shaphargroup (insert website link) we handle production and distribution of quality goods and services especially Face Masks and PPE’s. We are FDA and CA approved. We offer comparatively cheaper rates for products of best quality and we ensure safe and timely shipping, 3 to 5 days delivery for US Inventory, and 8 to 14 days delivery for overseas delivery.
Our clientele include;
- Allied Healthcare
- ROCKERFELLER Philanthropy Advisors
- Habitat for Humanity of Burlington and Mercer Counties.
We have successfully supplied 10 million gowns to Canada and the US
For more information, visit our website at https://www.shaphargroup.com/
If you wish to import quality Face Masks and PPE’s at a cheap cost and have it delivered to your doorstep safely and on time, then contact us.
Phone Number: +13477418333, +85281912961